Crinkle Sensory Lovey with Tags
Baby Jack has the only product available that SEWS THE RIBBON TAGS SHUT for added safety.
The Learning Lovey by Baby Jack is a sensory tag blanket that brings security to babies from a family-owned business in Wisconsin.
One night, Jack got his finger intertwined in a looped ribbon while trying to fall asleep. Their company vowed to make a safer product for kids of all ages that brings comfort, safety, and education and can last a long time!
- A SURE HIT: A fun present for the new baby combines an educational design with interactive sensory play. This is sure to be a favorite infant crinkle toy. Also appropriate for older children with special needs, dementia patients, and puppies!
- DURABLE: The micro polyester printed fabric, soft minky plush bumpy fleece, and ribbon tags are all reinforced with double stitching for durability and years of play. Machine wash and lay flat to dry
- SAFE FOR BABY: A variety of longer ribbon tabs provide comfort, play, and security. There’s no chance of the tab twisting around little fingers because these tabs are sewn shut for safety
- IRRESISTIBLE: Whether using as a toy or lovie, the crinkling sounds and variety of textures keep baby entertained. Watch the video to hear the crinkly crunchy paper in action. One of the first toys an infant can grasp. Later on, this can be used as a chew toy or teether.
- STAYS PUT: Easily clip this small-sized lovey to a stroller, car seat, or pacifier, with the attached toy link for use at home or on the go. Works great for babywearing too! The toy link is BPA-free for safety